As the Visual Display Manager, you will create an extraordinary customer experience by creatively displaying Sporting Life product in store windows and floors, directly impacting the overall achievement of sales goals.
- Promote Sporting Life's Sporting Life's vision and "looks of the season" through the creation store of plan-o-grams
- Plan and execute window set up, prop production, planning effects, mannequins, styling, etc
- Co-ordination of advertising and markdowns by communicating with buyers i.e. hot items, markdowns
- Maintain stock levels on the floor to drive customer sales
- Serve as an example to staff for superior customer service, professionalism, and compliance with company policies
- Participate in recruiting staff and support in on-going coaching, succession planning, performance appraisals and fair and consistent leadership
What you offer
- A love of fashion and sport
- 5-7 years of progressive retail experience
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related discipline
- An outgoing personality and an enthusiasm for sales and creating an amazing customer experience
- A genuine passion for serving the public and ensuring that all customers are cared for
- A desire to continually learn and develop knowledge around products
- Ability to lift 30lbs
Who you are
- You live for the great Canadian Outdoors.
- You live for Skiing, Snowboarding, Cycling, Running and Tennis.
- The mix of fashion and sport is what makes us unique.
- You believe in the spirit of team, joining leaders, being part of constant innovation and working alongside the best staff and vendors in the business.
What we provide
- Access to the best brands and vendors including training and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing product discounts
- Professional growth and development
- Flexible schedules
Sporting Life is #unlikeanystoreintheworld
Sporting Life Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise the Sporting Life Human Resources team of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access through the recruitment and selection process.