This job posting is no longer active.
As a Social Media Specialist, your passion for sport, the outdoors and social media outlets will drive seamless execution of internal and external campaigns highlighting Sporting Life initiatives. You will be up to date on the latest trends, driving the highest standards on Sporting Life's social media channels.
- Ensure continued growth for Sporting Life's online presence while maintaining brand consistency on blog, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other relevant channels
- Segment audiences and curate content to publish relevant, original and high-quality content that engages our customers
- Create and manage content editorial calendars based on business cycles, sales schedules and marketing goals
- Responsible for customer and community support on social media channels including managing feedback, comments and encouraging two-way dialogue with followers
- Moderate user generated content within Sporting Life's content strategy
- Generate reports for social media organic performance
What you offer
- 2+ years of experience within a social media position
- French/English bilingualism is an asset
- A love of fashion, sport and a healthy, active lifestyle
- An outgoing personality and an enthusiasm for creating an amazing customer experience
- A genuine passion for serving the public and ensuring that all customers are cared for
- Desire to continually learn and develop knowledge around products
Who you are
- You live for the great Canadian Outdoors.
- You live for Skiing, Snowboarding, Cycling, Running and Tennis.
- The mix of fashion and sport is what makes us unique.
- You believe in the spirit of team, joining leaders, being part of constant innovation and working alongside the best staff and vendors in the business.
What we provide
- Access to the best brands and vendors including training and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing product discounts
- Professional growth and development
- Flexible schedules
Sporting Life is #unlikeanystoreintheworld
Sporting Life Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise the Sporting Life Human Resources team of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access through the recruitment and selection process.