As a Customer Care Representative, you will provide exceptional customer service to our online customers, driving the development and execution of all online business initiatives.
- Provide excellent customer service to our online customers through all steps of online transaction process
- Communicate with the customers about the status of orders, inquiries, and to understand their issues via telephone, email or chat
- Use your deep product knowledge to help customers with their purchase decisions and adjust orders accordingly
- Follow up on all customer concerns to ensure 100% customer resolution
- Work with Sporting Life and distribution center team to ensure timely completion of customer orders and identify shipment delays
- Follow-up with third party logistics providers with respect to parcel delivery and open investigations
What you offer
- 1+ year of previous customer service experience within a call centre environment
- A love of fashion, sport and a healthy, active lifestyle
- An outgoing personality and an enthusiasm for creating an amazing customer experience
- A genuine passion for serving the public and ensuring that all customers are cared for
- Desire to continually learn and develop knowledge around products
Who you are
- You live for the great Canadian Outdoors.
- You live for Skiing, Snowboarding, Cycling, Running and Tennis.
- The mix of fashion and sport is what makes us unique.
- You believe in the spirit of team, joining leaders, being part of constant innovation and working alongside the best staff and vendors in the business.
What we provide
- Access to the best brands and vendors including training and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing product discounts
- Professional growth and development
- Flexible schedules
Sporting Life is #unlikeanystoreintheworld
Sporting Life Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise the Sporting Life Human Resources team of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access through the recruitment and selection process.