This job posting is no longer active.
As the Training Coordinator, you will create an extraordinary customer experience by building and training high performing teams training in product knowledge, sales & customer service, employee orientation, company policy and management training.
- Assist in arranging and conducting employee interviews
- Identify, schedule and follow up on all in-house Product Knowledge training sessions
- Analyze team skill levels and deliver refresher training and coaching as required
- Organize and implement contests in partnership with the applicable Divisional Manager
- Conduct focus groups to evaluate current programs and plan for upcoming initiatives
- Develop store communication tools, employee manuals, etc
- Maintain, communicate and enforce knowledge to all current Human Resources practices and policies
- Participate with the store team in achieving all aspects of customer service, store readiness, store cleanliness, control of assets, health and safety practices and compliance with Sporting Life policies and procedures
What you offer
- A love of fashion, sport and a healthy, active lifestyle
- 2+ years of retail management experience
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related discipline is an asset
- An outgoing personality and an enthusiasm for sales and creating an amazing customer experience
- A genuine passion for serving the public and ensuring that all customers are cared for
- A desire to continually learn and develop knowledge around products
- Ability to lift 30lbs
Who you are
- You live for the great Canadian Outdoors.
- You live for Skiing, Snowboarding, Cycling, Running and Tennis.
- The mix of fashion and sport is what makes us unique.
- You believe in the spirit of team, joining leaders, being part of constant innovation and working alongside the best staff and vendors in the business.
What we provide
- Access to the best brands and vendors including training and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing product discounts
- Professional growth and development
- Flexible schedules
Sporting Life is #unlikeanystoreintheworld
Sporting Life Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise the Sporting Life Human Resources team of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access through the recruitment and selection process.