This job posting is no longer active.
As a Merchandiser, you will create an extraordinary customer experience by creatively promoting Sporting Life product on the store floor, directly impacting the overall achievement of sales goals.
- Introduce all new product to the floor according to plan-o-grams
- Creatively maintain stock levels on the floor to drive customer sales according to Sporting Life's vision and "looks of the season"
- Support management with the planning and initiation of season merchandise changes
- Serve as an example to staff for superior customer service, professionalism, and compliance with company policies
- Actively participate in our team tasks to deliver a full experience to our customers including store cleanliness, merchandising and restocking of product and control of inventory
What you offer
- A love of fashion and sport
- 1+ year of merchandising experience
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related discipline
- An outgoing personality and an enthusiasm for sales and creating an amazing customer experience
- A genuine passion for serving the public and ensuring that all customers are cared for
- A desire to continually learn and develop knowledge around products
- Ability to lift 30lbs
Who you are
- You live for the great Canadian Outdoors.
- You live for Skiing, Snowboarding, Cycling, Running and Tennis.
- The mix of fashion and sport is what makes us unique.
- You believe in the spirit of team, joining leaders, being part of constant innovation and working alongside the best staff and vendors in the business.
What we provide
- Access to the best brands and vendors including training and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing product discounts
- Professional growth and development
- Flexible schedules
Sporting Life is #unlikeanystoreintheworld
Sporting Life Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise the Sporting Life Human Resources team of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access through the recruitment and selection process.