This job posting is no longer active.
As a Personal Shopper, you will identify and develop existing and new customers and sales for Sporting Life while providing extraordinary customer experiences. The role represents the ultimate level of sales and service in Sporting Life.
- To sell the entire store and wardrobes customers from head to toe at all price points and in all departments.
- Exceed individual sales goals, event sales goals, and store sales goals through excellent customer service
- Build a loyal personal client base by acquiring new customers, developing and retaining existing and loyal clients
- Actively participate in our team tasks to deliver a full experience to our customers including store cleanliness, merchandising and restocking of product and control of inventory
What you offer
- A love of fashion, sport and a healthy, active lifestyle
- An outgoing personality and an enthusiasm for sales and creating an amazing customer experience
- Entrepreneurial, competitive, self-confident, and self-motivated
- A genuine passion for serving the public and ensuring that all customers are cared for
- Desire to continually learn and develop knowledge around products
- Ability to lift 25lbs
Who you are
- You live for the great Canadian Outdoors.
- You live for Skiing, Snowboarding, Cycling, Running and Tennis.
- The mix of fashion and sport is what makes us unique.
- You believe in the spirit of team, joining leaders, being part of constant innovation and working alongside the best staff and vendors in the business.
What we provide
- Access to the best brands and vendors including training and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing product discounts
- Professional growth and development
- Flexible schedules
Sporting Life is #unlikeanystoreintheworld
Sporting Life Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise the Sporting Life Human Resources team of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access through the recruitment and selection process.