This job posting is no longer active.
As a Service Shop Manager, you will create an extraordinary customer experience by managing a service team who will repair and maintain our customer’s sporting goods equipment.
- Serve as a role model for all customer service standards including ensuring high quality work is done in a timely manner
- Manage inventory to meet service deadlines
- Participate in recruiting staff and support in on-going coaching, succession planning, performance appraisals and fair and consistent leadership
- Resolve customer complaints through excellence in customer service
- Participate in training by communicating the latest product trends, innovations and technologies to staff
- Control shortage and loss through employee compliance
What you offer
- A love of fashion, sport and a healthy, active lifestyle
- Minimum of 1+ years of previous service shop experience and a proven passion for bikes
- 1+ years of supervisor experience
- Ability to provide excellent technical service including racquet stringing and service, ski tuning and repair; binding, mounting, and inspection; and in-line skate maintenance
- Ability to lift 30lbs
- Familiarity with Wintersteiger ski tuning machines; Babolat and Eketlon stringing machines
Who you are
- You live for the great Canadian Outdoors.
- You live for Skiing, Snowboarding, Cycling, Running and Tennis.
- The mix of fashion and sport is what makes us unique.
- You believe in the spirit of team, joining leaders, being part of constant innovation and working alongside the best staff and vendors in the business.
What we provide
- Access to the best brands and vendors including training and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing product discounts
- Professional growth and development
- Flexible schedules
Sporting Life is #unlikeanystoreintheworld
Sporting Life Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise the Sporting Life Human Resources team of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access through the recruitment and selection process.