As an E-Commerce Shipping Associate, you will provide an extraordinary customer experience to our online customers, through accurate and prompt delivery of online purchases.
- Provide excellent customer service by providing timely completion of customer orders
- Communicate status of orders, inquiries, and issues via telephone and electronic messaging
- Adjust orders to meet customers need
- Investigate possible delays in shipments and follow-up with third party logistics providers and open investigations.
What you offer
- A love of fashion, sport and a healthy, active lifestyle
- A genuine passion for serving the public and ensuring that all customers are cared for
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Basic computer skills
Who you are
- You live for the great Canadian Outdoors.
- You live for Skiing, Snowboarding, Cycling, Running and Tennis.
- The mix of fashion and sport is what makes us unique.
- You believe in the spirit of team, joining leaders, being part of constant innovation and working alongside the best staff and vendors in the business.
What we provide
- Access to the best brands and vendors including training and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing product discounts
- Professional growth and development
- Flexible schedules
Sporting Life is #unlikeanystoreintheworld
Sporting Life Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise the Sporting Life Human Resources team of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access through the recruitment and selection process.