As a Warehouse Associate handling, care and storage of goods to ensure that customer service standards are maintained and that all products and sales goals are achieved.
- Provide excellent customer service in all aspects of warehouse responsibilities
- Handle all incoming shipments from third party distributor and inter-store merchandise transfers
- Scan, pack, and load all outgoing inter-store transfers
- Maintains all warehouse processing and stock areas to ensure they are well organized and that all goods are easily accessible at all times
- Performs replenishment functions ensuring all goods are “floor ready”
What you offer
- A love of fashion, sport and a healthy, active lifestyle
- A genuine passion for serving the public and ensuring that all customers are cared for
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Basic computer skills
Who you are
- You live for the great Canadian Outdoors.
- You live for Skiing, Snowboarding, Cycling, Running and Tennis.
- The mix of fashion and sport is what makes us unique.
- You believe in the spirit of team, joining leaders, being part of constant innovation and working alongside the best staff and vendors in the business.
What we provide
- Access to the best brands and vendors including training and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing product discounts
- Professional growth and development
- Flexible schedules
Sporting Life is #unlikeanystoreintheworld
Sporting Life Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise the Sporting Life Human Resources team of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access through the recruitment and selection process.