We live for skiing, snowboarding, cycling running and tennis, and the mix of fashion and sport is what makes us unique.
As a Service Shop Technician, you will become a crucial part of our team. You will maintain our customer's equipment, skis, snowboards, and bicycles. Without you we can't enjoy the activities we love the most!
· Assembling/disassembling different types of bicycles
· Bicycle, ski, and snowboard servicing
· Deliver a fantastic customer service experience
Required Skills and Knowledge
· You are a passionate, active and outgoing person
· Previous customer service experience is an asset
· Previous Service Shop experience is an asset
· Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build trust
· Positive work attitude
· Strong attention to detail
· Entry level
· High School education
We are offering a comp package that includes training and development, a competitive salary, flexible work hours, product discounts, and much more!
Job Location Requirements
Sporting Life Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise the Sporting Life Human Resources team of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access through the recruitment and selection process.